October 11-13, 2017
Register an Pay by September 15th to SAVE $80 – Click Here to Register Today!
With over 1100 attendees, 100+ vendors, & top-notch speakers, the Wisconsin State SHRM Conference is always the must-attend Wisconsin HR Event of the Year! You can visit the Conference website at – http://www.wishrm.org/2017-State-Conference
- Certification Update
- 3.5 Credits by attending a preconference session
- 12 SHRM PDCs
- 10.75 HRCI General Recertification credits
- SPHR Certified Professionals will have the opportunity to earn up to 7.50 Business Credits as pre-approved by HRCI. There are a couple more session in process for Business Credit approval.
- Wed. Oct 11th Attend a Preconference Workshop from 1:00-4:30 p.m. for only $75
- Utilzing Behavioral Finance Strategies and Revealing Viable Outcomes in Retirement
- The Annual Legal Overview: Keeping Up with the Times
- Can we PLEASE Evolve the Diversity Talk and Start Taking Action?!
- Company Culture & Employee Engagement
- Key Note Speakers – For introductions to the speakers and topics click here
- Thursday & Friday Learning Sessions – For Session descriptions click here
- Exhibit Booth opportunities avaliable – click here
- Exhibitors will have an opportunity to take advantage of special advertising in our program. As an additional bonus, if you choose to become an exhibitor there will be a 10% discount off of advertising based on the size of the ad you desire. In addition, the conference offers opportunities for sponsorship which will maximize your firms’ exposure while demonstrating your commitment to the HR profession.
- HR’s got Talent – follow this link to view our activities
THANK YOU to our 2017 Conference Premiere Sponsor