Join us for the 2016 Wisconsin State SHRM Conference!
Kalahari, Wisconsin Dells, WI
With over 1000 attendees, 100+ vendors, & top-notch speakers, the Wisconsin State SHRM Conference is always the must-attend Wisconsin HR Event of the Year! You can visit the Conference website at – http://www.wishrm.org/2016-State-Conference
Conference at a Glance
- Wed. Oct 5th Attend a Preconference Workshop from 1:00-4:30 p.m. for only $75
- The Annual Legal Overview: Hot Topics in Employment Law
- Apples and Oranges – Business Acumen for HR
- Moving from Transactional to Strategic: Becoming an HR Business Leader
- Advanced Active Shooter Training
- Thursday & Friday Learning Sessions – For Session descriptions click here
- Exhibit Booth opportunities avaliable – click here
- Exhibitors will have an opportunity to take advantage of special advertising deadline July 15 in our program. As an additional bonus, if you choose to become an exhibitor there will be a 10% discount off of advertising based on the size of the ad you desire. In addition, the conference offers opportunities for sponsorship which will maximize your firms’ exposure while demonstrating your commitment to the HR profession.
- Back To The Future – follow this link to view our activities
- Where we’re going, we don’t need roads!” Join us on Wednesday evening for great conversation and activities. This year’s activities will take you “BACK TO THE FUTURE”. Get on your power lacing shoes, hop on your hover board and test your knowledge of all things Marty McFly related! You will be expected to learn about the exhibitor’s specialties and services, as well as answer trivia questions from the three 3 Back to the Future movies. Collect enough stickers to be entered to win a prize!
- Money Machine in the Exhibit Hall – Earn dollars for the SHRMbookstore
- Take time for a photo opportunity in our photo booth or in the Back to the Future DeLorean Time Machine replica!
Register by July 29th to receive the Early Bird Discount – Click Here to Register Today!
Thursday, 10/6 at 8a – “Why the Future of Work is All About the Employee Experience”
Friday, 10/7 at 8:30a – “Are you Enabling Mediocre Leadership?”
Friday, 10/7 12:15p – “UnManagement: Confronting the Inconvenient Truth about Innovation”