The Wisconsin State Council SHRM and the local Wisconsin SHRM Chapters have some great events planned for August 2015. Here’s just a few! Click on the presentation titles for a link to more information.
- August 4th – Current “HOT” Legal Issues Workshop – Fox Valley SHRM – Kimberly
- August 5th – Mental Health Accommodations in the Workplace – Greater Madison Area SHRM Roundtable – Madison
- August 6 – 7 – WISHRM Leadership Conference – WISHRM Council & Chapter Volunteer Leaders – Sturgeon Bay
- August 11th – Risky Business – Investigating Employment Matters “Buy-In” From the Top – Jefferson County Area SHRM – Aurora Medical Center, Summit
- August 12th – No Nonsense Retention – Painless Strategies to Retain your Best People – Stevens Point Area Human Resource Association – Plover
- August 12th – Wine 101 Social Event – Oshkosh Area SHRM – Oshkosh
- August 19th – Retirement Plan Best Practices – La Crosse Area SHRM – La Crosse
- August 20th – Diversity Panel Forum – Chippewa Valley SHRM – Eau Claire
- August 20th – Hot Topics in the HR Legal World – GMA SHRM Toolbox – Madison
- August 25th – Managing the HR and Security Challenges of the Contingent Workforce – Metro Milwaukee SHRM – Milwaukee
- August 27th – GMA SHRM Networking Event – Trivia Night – MEMBERS ONLY –Madison
Remember to register early for the WISHRM 2015 Annual State Conference in the Wisconsin Dells coming up October 14 – 16. The earlier you register, the more you save! For more information about WISHRM programming and the WISHRM Local Chapters, visit WISHRM.org.