According to the Human Resources Certification Institute More than 108,000 HR professionals have earned HR certification as a PHR, SPHR, GPHR, PHR/CA or SPHR/CA. This certification demonstrates to you and your organization that you commit to a higher standard.
As a Human Resources professional certification means that you;
• show you know the most current principles and core practices of HR management
• become more marketable when you compete for top HR positions
• raise your professional confidence among your staff and your peers
A growing trend in hiring practices for HR professionals is organizations requiring or preferring HR Certification for their new hires. To advance your career and enhance your professional value and standing take a look at this year’s certification exam schedule and sign up now. Join the more than 2900 Wisconsin HR professionals who are already certified.
To learn more about HR certification, examination schedules, preparation course and fees go to http://www.hrci.org/.
2012 exam application dates and fees can be found in the pdf below:
Recertification can happen at anytime within the 3 years since you became certified.
You may recertify by
• accumulating 60 credit hours of HR-related continuing education activities
• taking the exam again
To recertify through continuing education, all activities must be
• completed before the three-year anniversary of your certification cycle and be HR related
Apply for Recertification
After completing a minimum of 60 HR-related recertification activities or continuing education programs you may submit your application and payment for recertification.
• all certified HR professionals have an Online Profile where you can record your recertification activities. It is recommended that you utilize this online profile to maintain an accurate record of your recertification efforts.
Additional information can be found at http://www.hrci.org/.